Awarded TOP 5 Scariest Haunted House in Illinois!
Awarded TOP 10 Haunted House in Illinois!
Awarded TOP 4 Best Valued Haunted event in Illinois!
The 2018 Boo Crew Haunted House will be open every Friday and Saturday in October, and the first Friday and Saturday in November.
October 5-6; 12-13; 19-20; 26-27
Scare level is HIGH...recommended for ages 10 and over.
Children’s matinee is Saturday, October 20th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm
We have a new timed ticket line up format to decrease wait times! Details below....
All tickets include Trail of Lost Souls and Haunted House attraction!
We usually sell out by 8:30 PM on peak nights. Updates are often found on our Facebook page.
Tickets are limited and we strongly recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance.
General admission - $17
Buy online to reserve your ticket time in advance... CLICK HERE TO BUY!
Tickets are sold for 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm and 10 pm line up times.
You may enter your line staging area up to one hour before your ticket time.
If you are more than 30 minutes late for your ticket time, you will be placed in line if and/or when possible.
VIP admission - $30
VIP tickets are a very limited per hour. Admission includes VIP entrance onto the Trail of Lost Souls and then into the Haunted House!
Buy online to reserve your VIP ticket in advance... CLICK HERE TO BUY!
Blackout! admission - $20 (includes glow stick)
The lights are out and you are on your own! Special one night only event, November 2nd. Try to make it through the haunt with only your glow stick to guide you! Tickets for this event are limited.
Buy online to reserve your Blackout! ticket in advance... CLICK HERE TO BUY!
You must exchange online ticket vouchers at WILL CALL window for the actual tickets for the trail and haunted house.
Box office opens 6:30 pm. Haunted House/Trail opens around 7 pm.
- Please come early or buy on line since we often sell out of tickets for the night.
- On-line tickets subject to convenience fee collected by service vendor
- Non-cash ticket purchases subject to credit card fees
- Wait times may be affected by unforeseen events.
- No more than 6 guests in a group admitted into the haunted house.
- Small groups will be combined on peak nights.
- Appropriate shoe gear is required!
- We do not allow visitors to wear masks, costumes or bring props into the haunted house.
- Some covered waiting is available.
- We are open if it is raining.
- All sales are final...we are a charity and this is were the profit goes....
- $7 per person/child. Open Saturday October 20th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Includes a free Indian Knoll Pumpkin Patch pumpkin while supplies last!
- Walk through trail and haunted house.
- Lights are on, no animatronics, no actors present
- Concessions available: hot mini donuts, BBQ sandwich, BBQ nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, candy, hot chocolate, soda and bottled water.
- Concessions available starting at 6:30 PM
- Souvenir trailer: T-shirts, hoodies, hats, soda, bottled water and more!
Facebook: Boo Crew Haunted House