Awarded TOP 5 Scariest Haunted House in Illinois!
Awarded TOP 10 Haunted House in Illinois!
Awarded #3 Best Valued Haunted Attraction in Illinois!
The 2017 Boo Crew Haunted House will be open the last Saturday in September, every Friday and Saturday in October, and the first Saturday in November. We are also open Sunday October 8th.
October 6-8; 13-14; 20-21 and 27-28
Scare level is HIGH...recommended for ages 10 and over.
Children’s matinee is Saturday, October 21st from 3:00 to 6:00 pm
All tickets include Trail of Lost Souls and Haunted House attraction!
We usually sell out by 8:30 PM on peak nights. Updates are often found on our Facebook page
Ranked as a Top 3 best valued Halloween event in Illinois!
General - $15
Buy e-tickets... CLICK HERE TO BUY!
You must exchange e-tickets at Will Call window for the actual tickets for the trail and haunted house.
Box office opens 6:30pm. Haunted House/Trail opens around 7 pm.
- Please come early since we often sell out of tickets for the night. Wait time may be 3 hours on peak nights.
- Small groups will be combined on peak nights.
- Appropriate shoe gear is required!
- We do not allow visitors to wear masks, costumes or bring props into the haunted house.
- Some covered waiting is available.
- We are open if it is raining.
- All sales are final
- $7 per person/child. Open Saturday October 21st from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Includes a free Indian Knoll Pumpkin Patch pumpkin while supplies last!
- Walk through trail and haunted house.
- Lights are on, no animatronics, no actors present
- Concessions available: hot mini donuts, BBQ sandwich, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, candy, hot chocolate, soda and bottled water.
- Concessions available starting at 6:30 PM
- Souvenir trailer: T-shirts, hoodies, hats, soda, bottled water and more!
Facebook: Boo Crew Haunted House