Awarded TOP 5 Scariest Haunted House in Illinois!
Awarded TOP 10 Haunted House in Illinois!
Awarded #4 Best Valued Haunted Attraction in Illinois!
The 2018 Boo Crew Haunted House will be open every Friday and Saturday in October. We are also open Sunday October 21st.
October 5-6; 12-13; 19-21 and 26-27
Scare level is HIGH...recommended for ages 10 and over.
Children’s matinee is Saturday, October 20th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm
We have a new timed ticket line up format to decrease wait times! Details below....
All tickets include Trail of Lost Souls and Haunted House attraction!
We are a 100% volunteer organization and the profits go to charity!
We usually sell out by 8:30 PM on peak nights. Updates are often found on our Facebook page.
Tickets are limited and we strongly recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance.
General admission - $17
Buy online to reserve your ticket time in advance... CLICK HERE TO BUY!
Tickets are sold for 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm and 10 pm line up times.
You may enter your line staging area up to one hour before your ticket time.
If you are more than 30 minutes late for your ticket time, you will be placed in line if and/or when possible.
Crypt Keeper VIP package - $40
Crypt Keeper VIP tickets are a very limited package that includes not only a Boo Crew T-shirt, but also includes very fast entrance onto the Trail of Lost Souls and then into the Haunted House!
Buy online to reserve your Crypt Keeper package in advance... CLICK HERE TO BUY!
You must exchange online ticket vouchers at WILL CALL window for the actual tickets for the trail and haunted house.
Box office opens 6:30 pm. Haunted House/Trail opens around 7 pm.
- Please come early or buy on line since we often sell out of tickets for the night.
- Wait times may be affected by unforeseen events.
- No more than 6 guests in a group admitted into the haunted house.
- Small groups will be combined on peak nights.
- Appropriate shoe gear is required!
- We do not allow visitors to wear masks, costumes or bring props into the haunted house.
- Some covered waiting is available.
- We are open if it is raining.
- All sales are final...WE ARE A CHARITY!
- $7 per person/child. Open Saturday October 20th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Includes a free Indian Knoll Pumpkin Patch pumpkin while supplies last!
- Walk through trail and haunted house.
- Lights are on, no animatronics, no actors present
- Concessions available: hot mini donuts, BBQ sandwich, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, candy, hot chocolate, soda and bottled water.
- Concessions available starting at 6:30 PM
- Souvenir trailer: T-shirts, hoodies, hats, soda, bottled water and more!
Facebook: Boo Crew Haunted House